List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Info Busybox & PHP
From:       walter harms <wharms () bfs ! de>
Date:       2011-05-29 17:20:20

Dear Damjam,

php is a scripting language. The page http://box.matto.nl/busyboxphp.html
shows nice that a httpd does not know about that. So there is no need to
compile or change anything in busybox.
The important line is:
/etc/httpd.conf
*.php:/usr/bin/php5-cgi

This makes the httpd call /usr/bin/php5-cgi on every page ending with .php.

i hope that helps.

re,
 wh

@vda:
nice, we can add a html-page with examples for: httpd+php etc