List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Problem compiling busybox with libpam
From:       Peter Korsgaard <jacmet () sunsite ! dk>
Date:       2011-01-26 11:35:28

>>>>> "Spider" == Spider  <spiderwebmail@gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Spider> I was using buildroot to compile busybox and got the following error
 Spider> when I add libpam to "make busybox-menuconfig".  (The output is
 Spider> below).
 Spider> How can I get libpam to compile without this errors? If I "make clean"
 Spider> and remake everything from scratch will it work? (I am avoiding this
 Spider> because of the time to compile and fear of configuration changes)

 Spider> I searched for a similar problem but didnt find anything on
 Spider> documentation.

There's no pam support in uClibc/buildroot, so this can only work if you
use an external glibc toolchain with pam support.

Please follow up on the buildroot list rather than here on busybox.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard