List:       busybox
Subject:    dns
From:       David Henderson <dhenderson () digital-pipe ! com>
Date:       2011-01-11 0:53:01

I've got the networking up and running using busybox (verified by
successfully pinging by IP address to network peers).  I've run into a
problem pinging by DNS though.  I searched Google and read that busybox
apparently doesn't need to use nsswitch, but I've got to be missing
something for this to not be working.  Any thoughts?

Dave