List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: How to send e-mail with text and attachments by makemime and
From:       "Sertac TULLUK" <sertac () merihvideo ! com ! tr>
Date:       2010-12-27 14:57:39

Ok, here we go:

makemime -c "text/plain" -o /tmp/text.abc /home/mail.txt

makemime -c "application/octet-stream" -o /tmp/attachments.abc
/application/data/attach1 /application/data/attach2
/application/data/attach3

makemime -m "multipart/alternative" -a "Content-Disposition: inline" -o
/tmp/textfinal.abc /tmp/text.abc

makemime -j /tmp/attachments.abc -o /tmp/output.msg /tmp/textfinal.abc

cat /tmp/output.msg |sendmail -S serverip:587 -f sertac@xxx.com.tr -t
stulluk@hotmail.com -t sertac@xxx.com.tr -au"sxxx@m.com.tr" -ap"xxxxxxx"

Pls let me know the problems on these commands first, if possible please..

BR

Sertac