List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: R: Re: R: Re: applet delgroup is incomplete (bb 1.17.2)
From:       Harald Becker <ralda () gmx ! de>
Date:       2010-09-21 9:52:32

 Tito,

you are right, the code I'm looking for is very confusing and deeply
hidden in update_passwd ... but it seems to me that code doesn't get
called! ... else it would be impossible, that the error message could be
printed. It looks like there is something wrong with the bracketing in
deluser.c.

... whatever ... it doesn't work as proposed! ... and that's the bug.

--
Harald