List:       busybox
Subject:    mke2fs -I option broken
From:       Bernard Li <bernard () vanhpc ! org>
Date:       2010-06-23 0:31:06

Hi all:

I was testing the new mke2fs applet in BusyBox 1.16.1 and when I tried
running it with the option "-I 128", it gives the following error
message:

mke2fs: -I is bad

I reported this via IRC and Bernhard has apparently fixed it here:

http://git.busybox.net/busybox/commit/?id=cd5aa5c5dac87a51331b03ee08582e18f489a328

Just wanted to let you know that I have tested the snapshot from
20100621 and it seems to be working now.  So hopefully this could be
incorporated in future releases.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Bernard