List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Argument mapping issue of awk
From:       Ondrej Zima <amiandrew () volny ! cz>
Date:       2010-04-26 8:17:22

I found the issue.
I'm sorry about sending this problem to busybox ml, coz this is not
busybox related problem. All what I must to to be done is recompile
uclibc with -msoft-float and recompile gcc with -msoft-float and now,
all works. This problem is related to toolchain.
Thank you all.

--
Ondrej Zima  <amiandrew@volny.cz>
--==[ http://www.fozona.cz/ ]==--