List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: applet request: shutdown and wall
From:       Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep.dot.nop () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-26 14:54:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have a basic 90 byte implementation of wall, FYI. Will send it in the
evening.
Cheers,

On Oct 26, 2009 12:35 PM, "walter harms" <wharms@bfs.de> wrote:

Natanael Copa schrieb:

> Hi, > > Would be nice to have a shutdown applet and wall applet for
compability > reasons. > > I...
provide wall.sh and shutdown.sh and link to shutdown/wall if this does not
exists.
So far i know neither wall nor shutdown is a SUS requirement so you should
send that
as patch to alpine linux. (otherwise BB you proved that scripts on its
webpages for
compartibility reasons.)

just my 2 cents,
 wh