List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: update-alternatives command in version 1.14.1
From:       walter harms <wharms () bfs ! de>
Date:       2009-10-26 14:37:39

hi Saurabh,
i have never seen that the org. busybox ships a update-alternatives.
It seems that this a a debian spcific command. It is intended to
replace a busybox (or otherwise) command with a second one.
Since you have no problems i would say ignore it, and be happy that
you have one difficulty less.

re,
 wh

see: