List:       busybox
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?system()=20call=20to=20bash=20script=20results=20in=20errno=3D?=
From:       tmurray () syncadence ! com
Date:       2009-06-25 22:43:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

=0ATurns out the problem was the handlers for SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2.=0AOnce I=
 removed them, everything worked ok.=0A =0AI'm working in an embedded envir=
onment, and the thread implementation=0Ais probably using these signals.  (=
A coworker tells me this was how=0Athreads were implemented back in the day=
 before they were cleaned =0Aup with the 2.6 kernel.)