List:       busybox
Subject:    DHCP Relay Interface
From:       "Jaya Dhanesh" <dhanesh () tataelxsi ! co ! in>
Date:       2009-03-23 10:52:35

Hi,

I have a 2 interfaces on a FC4 system, a eth0 and eth1. This system has the
busybox code running as DHCP relay.
The dhcp client sends the request to the eth1 and the server is connected to
eth0. The DHCP Discover is sent from the
client to server. The server replies with a DHCP Offer, but a unicast
traffic. This has the destination address as the address
that is offered to the client. The relay is not able to receive the packets
on eth0, though ethereal is able to capture the Offer
packets on eth0.

Should I change the busy box configuration?

Thanks,
Dhanesh.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this \
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain \
proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended \
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify \
the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments \
busybox mailing list
busybox@busybox.net