List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: 1.12.0 is out
From:       Peter Korsgaard <jacmet () uclibc ! org>
Date:       2008-08-21 5:08:58

>>>>> "Denys" == Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux@googlemail.com> writes:

 Denys> Hi folks,
 Denys> I just uploaded 1.12.0 after verifying it is not horribly broken
 Denys> (by using it for my own machine).

 Denys> Will announce it on the web page tomorrow. In case you feel
 Denys> adventurous, try it, and let me know if you found any breakage.

Thanks - I've added it to buildroot and so far it seems fine (built
for ARM).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard