List:       busybox
Subject:    =?KOI8-R?Q?=EF=D4=D7=C5=D4:_CONFIG_(makedevs)?=
From:       "Vladimir Dronnikov" <dronnikov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 15:51:48

Tested on both files you pointed. Works nice except the following issue:

I tried
# makedevs -d list.txt DEVS

It created the desired stuff under ./DEVS/DEVS. This is hardly
desirable behavior, right? This is because we first xchdir(roodir) and
then create nodes under rootdir within rootdir (concat_path...). So I
changed the code to xchdir() only once. Then all entries in device
table must be stripped leading / so that path becomes correct.

If this is the right way makedevs should work I will send a patch and
will ask to consider applying it as usual.

TIA,
--
Vladimir

--