List:       busybox
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?TWlzY2VsbGFueQ==?=
From:       dronnikov () gmail ! com
Date:       2008-06-29 22:03:04

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Bad weather. Sat at home trying to make life better...

Attached are:

* A patch for login.c: why to use getdomainname()?
* New applet warn: displays a centered alert box with aligned content of STDIN. I used to have
  awk version but it seems it is 3 times larger than BB one :)
* New applet showkey: a tool from kbd package. Shows keys pressed.
* inotifyd patch: inotifyd now reads /etc/incrontab for the set of watches. The very first rule
  can be to watch for writes to /etc/incrontab itself to archieve watch refreshes ;)
  I also use warn applet to bring an alert of filesystem changes.

Please, consider applying.

TIA,
--
Vladimir

["login.patch" (application/octet-stream)]
["warn.patch" (application/octet-stream)]
["showkey.patch" (application/octet-stream)]
["inotifyd1.patch" (application/octet-stream)]