List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: "Bummer,
From:       Juliana Su <js084 () bucknell ! edu>
Date:       2008-06-26 23:31:22

Hi All,

I just wanted to say thanks for your help. I switched over to another
modified version of Klingauf's mkrootfs script, which created a much
simpler RFS than the previous version I was using did, and was able to
mount it with no issues. I still don't know why the other script had
issues with /etc/init.d/rcS, but since I got something to mount, that's
all that matters to me. Thanks again.

-Juliana