List:       busybox
Subject:    AW: segfaults with ver 1.10.0 on sh3 based board
From:       "EXTERNAL Tetz Torsten (Praktikant;
Date:       2008-03-31 15:58:31

Hello,

I tested and found out that even "true" and "false" cause segfaults
on my sh3 based board.

But now I have build a 1.10.0 with the CONFIG_STATIC=y option
and that one is working with no segfaults at all.
So the problem here seems to be something with the shared libraries.

I made sure that my previous tests with the working 1.1.3 version of
busybox were build with CONFIG_STATIC not set.

Regards,
Torsten