List:       busybox
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?Q1JPTkQ6IHVzZSBCQiBzZW5kbWFpbA==?=
From:       dronnikov () gmail ! com
Date:       2008-03-29 12:35:43

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hello!

Since BB has its own sendmail it is reasonable enough to make BB crond
be able to use it.

Since big crond implementations do not agree with each other how to perform mailing of
results I would like BB crond to behave in clear and intuitive way.

For that I added a per-line variable cl_MailTo which defaults to NULL but can be set
via MAILTO=mail.results@whom.to line in crontab file. MAILTO=... can occur multiple times
and, once occured, sets cl_MailTo field for all following lines till next time occured.
If MAILTO= sets null address it means for the following lines no mailing is performed.
That way crontab becomes significantly more flexible.

Please, do consider.

--
Vladimir

["crond.patch" (application/octet-stream)]