List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Probably a bug in ash
From:       Seb <sbb () tuxfamily ! org>
Date:       2007-07-19 16:34:46

Le Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:27:06 +0100
"Denis Vlasenko" <vda.linux@googlemail.com> a écrit:

> Yup. jp can be NULL. Should check for that, like this:
>
> #if JOBS
>         /* For "jobs | cat" to work like in bash, we must retain list of jobs
>          * in child, but we do need to remove ourself */
>         if (jp)
>                 freejob(jp);
> #else
>         for (jp = curjob; jp; jp = jp->prev_job)
>                 freejob(jp);
> #endif
>
> Will fix in svn. Please notify dash maintainer too.

Ok, it works for both bbox ash and dash. I will post the new patch to
Herbert Xu.

Although, the problem of infinite loop previously described persists
with dash as with bboxash. Do you think it's another side effect of the
patch that should be fixed first, or can I send this one "as is" right
now ?

++
Seb.