List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Ash Documentation?
From:       Alexander Kriegisch <Alexander () Kriegisch ! name>
Date:       2007-06-30 2:44:02

One more late answer: I just installed the virtual "ash" (-> "dash")
package on my Elive Debian system, and now
    man ash
    info ash
show something different from "man sh" or "man bash". Comparing the
variable substitution sections, this really seems to be an ash man-page
or as close as it gets. I think this should be good for a quick look.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch