List:       busybox
Subject:    Ash and Local Environment Variables
From:       "Ryan Phillips" <trolocsis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-29 23:23:03

I  have been studying the ash.c source code within Busybox, and trying
various things, with no luck.

I am looking for the section of code that either parses and/or adds
local environment variables to be exported to the sub process that is
being spawned.

For example:
    MAIL=mailx USER=ryan ls

I'm looking for MAIL=mailx and USER=ryan.

Can anyone tell me how ash.c parses and uses these local variables?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan Phillips