List:       busybox
Subject:    Sigh: readahead().
From:       Rob Landley <rob () landley ! net>
Date:       2006-08-28 21:04:06

Ok, do a "find /usr/include | xargs grep readahead", and then tell me how the
heck I'm supposed to write a clause in platform.h that checks if this sucker
is defined and if necessary defines it?  (Possibly something with "#ifdef
__NR_readahead"?  I'm open to suggestions...)

I know it's in uClibc svn, but it's not in 0.9.28 and 0.9.29 hasn't shipped
yet.  (Must poke Erik.)  It breaks building with my current uClibc toolchain.

Rob