List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: bb prefix for mailing list?
From:       Rob Landley <rob () landley ! net>
Date:       2006-02-24 16:21:40

On Friday 24 February 2006 1:21 am, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> > I use kmail too.  I use the "filters" capability, when "List-ID" contains
> > "busybox.busybox.net", move to folder busybox.
>
> I used it too, but after 10th list I subscribed to, maintaining filters
> started to be a nightmare.
>
> So when I needed to migrate to newer KDE, I decided to not waste time
> on configuring/debugging those 30+ filters I need which
> will never work 100% right anyway.
>
> Search facility proved to be much easier to use.

I subscribe to the linux-kernel mailing list.  If it's not in its own folder
it buries everything else.

And lists with only the occasional message (like Matt Mackall's linux-tiny)
aren't something I'd remember to search for.

*shrug*  I'm on lots of lists with prefixes, I wouldn't object to [bb].  I
wouldn't benefit, either.

Up to Erik when he gets back, I guess.  I think it would be much more
important for him to finally split the darn buildroot list off from
uclibc@uclibc.org...

> --
> vda

Rob