List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Help
From:       Rob Landley <rob () landley ! net>
Date:       2005-11-23 13:07:15

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 05:29, Ayoub wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have compiled the BusyBox with the i386-linux-uclibc (CROSS compiler )
> when booting my system it tell me that /sbin/init can't load  libgcc.so.6

This is a shared library problem with your cross compiler, not a busybox
issue.

Try to get "hello world" to work first.

> I want to know how to generate this shared library with uClibc ?

Judging by the fact that it's named "libgcc", I'm going to go out on a limb
and guess it might be part of gcc?

My systems only have libgcc.a, which is a type of library out of which symbols
are only statically linked...

Rob