List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: Is less going nuts for anyone else?
From:       Rob Sullivan <cogito.ergo.cogito () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-25 20:26:07

I've just downloaded the latest snapshot and compiled less, and I get
the following when I run echo "hello world" | ./busybox less:

hello world

with a status line at the bottom, so everything appears fine. I ran
that from a clean Ubuntu system, so I don't think that my setup is
atypical in any way.

What makes me worry is the fact that you got a segfault in the first place :(

Rob