List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: question about busybox vi..
From:       Paul Fox <pgf () brightstareng ! com>
Date:       2005-09-27 0:57:56

 > >>I am seeing some vi weirdness in the 1.01 version which I was not seeing
 > >>the rc3 version.  It looks like the status line from the bottom of the window
 > >>is painting in other areas beside the bottom.  (it doesn't seem to actually edit into
 > >>the file.. just showing up on screen)  repaint issues?
 >
 > Did this ever get resolved? I'm using 1.01 and seeing the same thing. Is
 > there a nice patch I can apply to fix this?

i posted a patch that i believe fixes this to the list, and
subsequently committed it to svn.

the commit is svn r11477.  the subject of the mail with the patch
is "vi status line fixes" if you just want the patch and haven't
set up svn access.

(please let me know if it doesn't fix your problem.)

paul