List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] Timeline for 1.01?
From:       Rob Landley <rob () landley ! net>
Date:       2005-05-30 17:47:54

On Monday 30 May 2005 09:11 am, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> "(P.S.  If anybody has a patch in the bug system that they want me to
> look at, email it to me or post it to the mailing list.)"
>
> I'd like to have those two reviewed and applied:
> >May i ask if adding the pidof patchlet might be done before putting out
> >an -rc?
> >http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=168

This would involve me having web access just now, instead of using my laptop
to catch up on my mail offline.  (Kmail has this great "outbox" feature, and
I can apply and test patches on the local hard drive.  It's great fun...)

Hence "if anybody has a patch... email it to me", which Tito missed too.  Much
easier for me personally to deal with.

However, I'll try to remember to look at it later today.  And Tito's two...

> >Also, i'd be glad if one could look over the 'ps w, take two' patchlet
> >which was sent to the list around February, 8th and apply it.
> >http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2005-February/013622.html to be
> >exact.

Ah, now that one I have in my busybox back email here on the laptop.
(Rummages...)  Found it.  I'll take a look, but first I have to go find an
outlet before the battery dies.  (I just got my 5 minute warning from the
referee...)

> Thank you,
> Bernhard

Rob