List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] Strange lash error message
From:       Louis Croisez <louis.croisez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-29 21:26:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I am programming some cgi application in C, on an arm platform, running
busybox 1.0 pre 3.

This cgi application is using popen to execute some shell commands during
its execution.

If I execute this application from the command line, all popen() are well
executed = normal behavior.
But if I access the application using a web browser, I get this error on the
browser:
sh: tcsetpgrp: Invalid argument
and popen return code is equal to NULL.
The same C code on my x86 linux produce a cgi that execute popen() without
any problem.

I think the problem is related to lash or busybox.
Can someone give me some info about this problem, or even the solution :o) ?

--Louis.