List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] httpd cgi fstream
From:       Andrew Gatt <a.gatt () btinternet ! com>
Date:       2005-05-27 8:07:07

Hi,

I've written a cgi program in c++ (i'm keeping the
system minimal so i don't want to install perl or
anything), which runs fine from my development
environment using busybox compiled with just the httpd
applet. It reads in a file and sends it to the web
browser. However when i transfer this to the minimal
system the cgi program can't open the file. (The cgi
sends the error message to the browser so it is
running).
The file it opens is in the same directory, (the path
inside the cgi is given as a relative path), as the
cgi program and its running on a userless system. All
the files have read/write/execute flags set and all
libraries required by the cgi are present. The only
difference i can see is that i have applied the
foreground patch to httpd - i was wondering if this
could make the difference or if there's something else
i haven't spotted. The index.html is served fine and i
can download the file the cgi is supposed to read
through httpd. The only option i pass is the webroot.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Andrew