List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] [BusyBox 0000190]: add proper CGI support to the busybox
From:       bugs () busybox ! net
Date:       2005-03-24 3:11:31

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
<http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=190>
Reported By:                rwkst
Assigned To:                BusyBox
Project:                    BusyBox
Issue ID:                   190
Category:                   New Features
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             03-23-2005 19:11 PST
Last Modified:              03-23-2005 19:11 PST
This addresses the two issues put into the BTS recently and a couple of
more I had the mispleasure to deal with while trying to actually use
the existing CGI support. It's not perfectly integrated with the existing
code (some duplication of functionality) and (IMHO) too large for the
list.
OTOH, it's actively maintained. Patch is against SVN from 02/17 (I will
eventually update it 'some day').

Issue History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change