List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] Problems with buildroot wget/no common repository
From:       Magnus Damm <magnus.damm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-23 11:17:21

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:18:31 -1000, Jim Thompson <jim@netgate.com> wrote:
 > Once its uploaded, I'll get it moved to a different machine, where the
> ISP (Hurricane) provides .torrent service, and possibly put
> it up for HTTP downloads.

The files are uploaded at:

http://www.smallworks.com/~jim/fsimage/

Many thanks to Jim!

md5sums of the files:

e448b2446fbc9d8d4e59e90604e889f0  fsimage-0.1.2-guest-src.tar.gz
58bd919d4787615a31928ace39c16c8e  fsimage-0.1.2.tar.gz

People interested in the build system should download the large guest
source tarball, and if you are just interested in a binary then the
small file should be enough. You must have qemu-0.6.1 installed on
your system to be able to run the binary. And read the README!

There are heaps of stuff to do, if there is enough interest then maybe
it is time to start a project at SF or savannah or something.

/ magnus