List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] [patch] ifenslave
From:       Marc Leeman <marc.leeman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-18 14:53:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Attached a (trivial) patch to add ifenslave to the busybox program. I
will add some more documentation in the next weeks (maybe months) to
this applet, but currently it has all the documentation available with
the ifenslave program.

ifenslave allows to bind 2 (or more?) physical interfaces to one logical
one, offering some level of redundancy.

The patch is against 1.00

P.S. I forwarded this to busybox-owner (I assumed I was on the busybox
list but apparently, I was not). `(S)?h:H`.e can ignore that patch; it's
essentially the same (only a different contact e-mail).

--=20
  greetz, marc
Screw'em Zhaanie. You're a tenth level Pa'u, you get to eleven, we
get a TV ministry.
	Crichton - Dream a Little Dream
scorpius 2.6.10 #1 Mon Dec 27 13:05:02 CET 2004 GNU/Linux

["ifenslave.tar.bz2" (application/octet-stream)]