List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] Help in getting NTP client to work with Busybox
From:       Larry Doolittle <ldoolitt () recycle ! lbl ! gov>
Date:       2004-09-30 21:59:38

Saif -

> I am searching for NTP client to work with Busybox.

Punch ntpclient into the mailing list search box,
you'll get all the relevant traffic.

My ntpclient program used to have a link from the Busybox web page,
but I guess all the miscellaneous embedded software links got
dropped in a rearrangement.
  http://doolittle.faludi.com/ntpclient/

This is a stand-alone program, not busyboxed.
See http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2003-March/008043.html

I (the author) lurk on this list.  Contact me directly if you
have questions (my address is in the ntpclient tarball).

      - Larry