List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] about raidtools.mk in buildroot
From:       <zhtlee () sohu ! com>
Date:       2004-09-23 1:09:37

Hi,
When I add raidtools2 in the makefile in the buildroot to build raidtools2,I get many \
errors,all errors due to not finding popt.h ? I look up the popt.h in the buildroot, \
but I did not find it. when you build raidtools2,is it ok? The raidtools2 source I \
used is raid2_1.00.3.orig.tar.gz down from debian .
Li Zhongtian