List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] Compiling busybox for MIPS in MIPS16 mode ?
From:       Ritesh Banerjee <riteshban () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-09-21 9:01:58

Hi
  I am using busybox on a MIPS 4kc platform. To
minimize size, I wanted to compile busybox in MIPS16
mode, but could not find any pointer to that. If i use
the uclibc mips-linux-gcc toolchain, it accepts
"-mips16" as a parameter, but then the assember fails
with an assertion!

  Does anyone have any experience with compiling
busybox in MIPS16 mode ?

Thanks & Regards
Ritesh