List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] where is right place to ask ?
From:       "David Zabriskie" <qwillpen () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-08-29 1:09:29

I need a busybox built for powerpc (tivo series1), the latest prebuilt
i can find is 0.48, and I'd like to get a 1.0.rc3 built.

/proc/version shows:

Linux version 2.1.24-TiVo-2.5 (build@buildmaster12) (gcc version 2.8.1) #8
Wed May 8 15:38:27 PDT 2002

library is /lib/libc.so which is a 'real" file not a link.

The fellow that did the hacks for the SA TiVo S1, said he could not get
busybox to crosscompile, (compile on freebsd 4.10 for PPC).

We also need to get a copy of busybox built for MIPS (DirectTV TiVo S2).

/proc/sersion shows:

Linux version 2.4.4-TiVo-3.0 (build@buildmaster10) (gcc version 3.0) #9 Wed
Jan 7 10:05:19 PST 2004

library --> /lib/libc.so.6 which is a "real" file not a link.

thanks

Fuzzy