List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] [BUG?]Unused parameter in find root_device.c
From:       Tito <farmatito () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2004-07-27 20:50:15

Hi,
just by playing around with this code I noticed that there is an unused parameter in
extern char *find_real_root_device_name(const char* name)  in find root_device.c
which should be changed in extern char *find_real_root_device_name(void) .

Maybe all occurrences of this function should be checked as for example in df.c
there is code like this:

if ((device = find_real_root_device_name(device)) == NULL) {
		goto SET_ERROR;

Or am I wrong ;-) ?

As I don't know exactly if and how to fix this maybe it is better that
someone more experienced takes a look at it.

Ciao,
Tito