List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] Gunzip is horked muchly.
From:       Rob Landley <rob () landley ! net>
Date:       2004-04-26 20:15:15

echo one > one
echo two > two
busybox gzip one two
busybox gunzip two.gz

It barfs complaining "incorrect length".  Any time you compress more than one
file, the second and later files are garbage because the code is full of
static variables that don't get zeroed on the second and later calls.  (I
could fix the length, but who knows what else is wrong?  I'd rather whoever
ported this in the first place take a look at it...)

This broke in the kbd-1.08 build in my Linux From Scratch system, by the way.

Rob