List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] footprint
From:       David Meggy <dmeggy () techsol ! ca>
Date:       2004-03-29 18:07:40

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 03:09, S Mohan wrote:
> Can any member let me know what the size of the binary for 1.0 under glibc
> and uclibc would be please?

Busybox is highly configurable, and its size will vary greatly depending
on what options you have decided to include.  Also different
architectures create binaries of different sizes, and different
compilers will also give you different results.

The point I'm trying to make, is that the only way to answer this
question, is for you to figure out what options you need, and try
compiling Busybox yourself.  No one else can answer this for you.

David
--
     David Meggy

Technical Solutions Inc.