List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] reboot hangs
From:       Dan Bar Dov <danb () voltaire ! com>
Date:       2003-12-31 16:12:46

I'm using busybox 0.60.5 on PPC.
I recently added devfs with kernel automounting it.

I now have a problem where reboot hangs after I get the message
"Please stand by while rebooting system".

The message is sent by init.c, right after it there's a sync, a sleep(2) and
a call to the reboot system call.
The reboot system call does not get calles - I don't see the message
"Rebooting systen".

I suspect that the reboot umounts everything which causes devfs to be
remounted read only and that causes init to hang somehow.

Any ideas?

Dan