List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] telnetd in busybox 1.0pre3
From:       Frederic LEVERNHE <frederic.lavernhe () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2003-11-26 13:41:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
when I try to launch telnetd with the C eval function, telnetd is daemonized but the \
state in "ps" is "R" and not "S". When I try to connect, I have a "Connexion closed \
by foreign host" message. So I decided to change in telnetd.c the parameters of \
daemon function from "if (daemon(0, 0) < 0)" to "if (daemon(1, 1) < 0)". Now it works \
! I'm not a developper. So, I don't know if it's a bug or if there is something I do \
wrong. Is somebody can tell me with which must I report this issue ? Who will correct \
this issue ? My Hardware : mips (AP Linksys : wrt54g)
Cross-compiler : mipsel (in Linksys GPL source package).
Thank you