List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] init RESTART action does work in 1.00-pre2
From:       Yang Xiaopeng <yxp () hanwang ! com ! cn>
Date:       2003-07-31 3:01:50

Hi,

In busybox 1.00-pre2, I found a new line

	signal(SIGHUP, reload_signal);

added in init.c, cause init just reload inittab and run RESPAWN action
when receive SIGHUP signal, not exec RESTART action, and the restart
stuff in inittab seems to be ignored. But someone(like me) may change
the restart stuff to other program than /sbin/init, and it doesn't work
now.

I don't know what the author think about this, but I really hope it can
work as before.

Yang Xiaopeng