List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] buildroot, second day review
From:       "Bruce  Edge" <bedge () troikanetworks ! com>
Date:       2003-05-23 18:10:01

This thing is the greatest!!
     http://busybox.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/buildroot/

The more I play with it the more I like it.

The build system is setup for easy customization.
The basic components are all there, no time consuming tweaking just to =
"get it to work".
Use minimal busybox, or pull in any number of more full featured =
packages.
Seemless integration between uClibc, busybox and gnu packages.

Kudos to all those involved in putting together such a fine tool.
Outstanding job!!

-Bruce