List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] ash locking up?
From:       Terje Kvernes <terjekv () math ! uio ! no>
Date:       2003-03-17 7:54:03

  I'm using BusyBox v0.61.pre (2003.02.22-16:17+0000), downloaded and
  built the same day with uClibc 0.9.18, and I'm experiencing
  unexpected lockups with ash.

  I usually have several shells on the firewall using this combination
  and occationally the shells stop accepting input.  the only action
  they take is dying when getting a SIGKILL.  is this somehow behavior
  I've produced by doing something weird (odd control sequences
  maybe)?

--
Terje