List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] pivot_root - devfs: how about "mount --move"?
From:       Roberto De Leo <peggish () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-02-20 17:07:48

Hi again,
I noticed right now that the mount command has a nice "--move" option
that can move a mounted fs to wherever you want.
I already tried with a devfs-ed /dev and it works!
This may be a solution for the pivot_root - devfs problem, but I noticed
that unfortunately that option is not supported by the busybox mount
:-(   [of course, life is never simple...]
Is there any hope to see it implemented? I have no idea if it is doable
and/or simple to do and/or scheduled.
Thanks,
 Roberto De Leo