List:       busybox
Subject:    RE: [BusyBox] xinetd?
From:       Dan Kegel <dkegel () ixiacom ! com>
Date:       2003-01-28 22:39:03

The drawback with your suggestion is that it's different
from what people expect.  I prefer to go with something
that feels standard to users, to reduce their learning curve.
At the same time, I can't use inetd.conf, as that makes
scripting too hard.  I can't imagine it'd be hard to make
an implementation of xinetd that was svelte enough to qualify
for busybox.

'Nuff said.  We're not convincing each other, and it doesn't matter
that much anyway.
- Dan