List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] BusyBox Ash and dot files
From:       "Adam Dosch" <joshdosch () hur ! midco ! net>
Date:       2002-12-31 11:03:03

-Busybox Team

I've compiled and been tinkering around with busybox-0.60.5, and some
questions arrised when using the Ash shell in particular:

Does the BusyBox Ash shell (or just all integrated busybox shells, in
general) have support for the generic dot files such as .login or .logout
or equivalent?  I've tried both, trying to set some specific startup and
exiting shell commands, but it's been a no go to so far.

Thanks alot,

Adam
-------
F d  L i n u x    "...laugh now, use later."
h t t p : / / w w w . f d l i n u x . c o m
e m a i l  :  adosch@fdlinux.com