List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] Problems with COM3 and COM4
From:       "Glenn R Heard Jr" <rayzer () zoominternet ! net>
Date:       2002-10-27 14:39:03

Check and make sure your kernel is recognizing them at boot time. If the
kernel reports them, its only a matter of making the right /dev/ttySx
devices and your off and running...

Glenn Ray"zer" Heard    rayzer@zoominternet.net
Software Engineer       gheard@altronicinc.com
Altronic Inc.           http://www.altronicinc.com/
ICQ: 123194600  www.zoominternet.net/~rayzer
---
One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.