List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] BusyBox 0.60.5 released
From:       Erik Andersen <andersen () codepoet ! org>
Date:       2002-10-27 0:22:03

I am very pleased to announce that the BusyBox 0.60.5 (stable) is
now available for download. This is a bugfix release for the
stable series to address all the problems that have turned up
since the last release. Unfortunately, the previous release had a
few nasty bugs (i.e. init could deadlock, gunzip -c tried to
delete source files, cp -a wouldn't copy symlinks, and init was
not always providing controlling ttys when it should have). I
know I said that the previous release would be the end of the
0.60.x series. Well, it turns out I'm a liar. But this time I
mean it (just like last time ;-).  This will (hopefully) be the
last release for the 0.60.x series -- all further development
work will be done for the development busybox tree. Expect the
development version to have its first real release very very soon
now...

The changelog has all the details.
    http://www.busybox.net/downloads/Changelog.full

As usual you can download busybox here.