List:       busybox
Subject:    Re: [BusyBox] Ctrl-C doesn't work in 0.60.4
From:       "Vladimir N. Oleynik" <dzo () simtreas ! ru>
Date:       2002-09-26 7:16:03

John,

> I've upgraded my installation busybox from 0.60.3 to 0.60.4 and Ctrl-C no longer \
> works for me. > I'm using bash as my shell so there are no busybox shells compiled \
> in, and my inittab looks  like this:
>
> > > sysinit:/sbin/init.d/rc.sysinit
> > > askfirst:/bin/bash --login

Heh..

> > > shutdown:/sbin/init.d/rc.shutdown
> > > once:/usr/bin/run_demo
>
> I'm running Arm Linux 2.4.18-rmk7. I've checked back with 0.60.3 and that does \
> work.

If you have space for put bash to embedded system, please use login programm
also ;)
Other try method:

> > askfirst:/bin/bash --login < /dev/console > /dev/console 2> /dev/console

I can`t test this, bash very big for me ;)
If at you it will turn out, necessarily write, I think - it is necessary to
write
minimal "login" which only and will reopen the console and for example
to show "issue". ;)

--w
vodz