List:       busybox
Subject:    [BusyBox] Busybox and the sh-4 processor
From:       "Gregg C Levine" <drwho8 () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2002-08-30 21:25:05

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I am about to build a version of busybox, that is aimed towards the Hitachi
SH-4 processor, it will be used as the basis for a project for the
DreamCast, to enable it to run Linux, and do a few things. This is
essentially a "Linux from scratch project". Are there any things that I need
to be aware of?
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"